Brewers Association Market Development Committee Chain Buyers Sell Sheet & Presentation Notes and Beer & Food Matching Chart
Market Development Committee is a liaison between BA member craft brewers and off-sale (chain) and on-sale (chain) decision makers.
Help small, independent and traditional American Craft Brewers reach 10% market share.
Clear focus within the 4-tier beer industry:
- Retailer/Chains: Market Development Committee focus
- Beer Drinker: PRM Committee focus
The chain buyer information will:
- Create awareness of BA craft brewer volume, dollars, growth, and beer diversity
- Support new craft beer package placements in chain stores and restaurants
- Help small, independent, and traditional American Craft Brewers reach 10% market share
Special thanks go to the Market Development Committee that volunteers their time and expertise.
Content for the Chain Buyers Presentation Sell Sheets were provided by Dan Wandel of Information Resources Inc. and Nick Lake of Nielsen. For more information on IRI or Nielsen and their services, contact Dan Wandel at 312-474-4947 or Daniel.Wandel@infores.com and Nick Lake at 770-777-4310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.